If you need to put your logo or brand mark on a polo shirt or hat, embroidery is the way to go. We can also use embroidery to decorate jackets, backpacks, beanies and more.
Embroidery pricing is determined by the amount of stitches in each design plus the cost of the blank garment or product we are printing on. Our team is ready to help with your next custom embroidery project: get a quote now!
NO SETUP FEES
We do not charge any setup fees or digitizing fees.
We have a minimum of 12 pieces per design for screen printing services.
FAST TURNAROUND TIME
Our current estimated production time for custom embroidery is 10-14 business days upon quote approval and payment. Rush services are available.
- Woven Labels: Want to create woven labels to apply on t-shirts, hats or other projects?
- Custom Patches: We can create custom patches in a variety of formats with your business or brand’s logo for application on a variety of quality products.
- 3D Embroidery: 3D embroidery is achieved by putting a layer of foam underneath the stitches to give the design a raised effect. A good example of this method of embroidery is in Major League baseball caps. The setup process and materials are a bit different than with flat embroidery, so you can expect this method to cost more than the standard option.
- Sew Out: Want to see what your design will look like before we begin production? We can send an image of a test sew out for you to approve for a nominal fee.
- Individual names and numbers: Want to add names or numbers to your custom apparel? We can handle that!